B+U+M, or B'z Unreal Music, was the name given to the studio musicians, production engineers, and support staff for early B'z releases from 1990 to 1994. While B'z itself has always been comprised of only Tak Matsumoto on guitar and Koshi Inaba on vocals, the band wished to give a name to the people that were helping them realize the parts of the music they were unable to on their own. B+U+M were credited on B'z releases beginning with "BE THERE" from 1990 through "MOTEL" in 1994. Afterward, the group was dissolved and integrated into B'z management. As of now, they operate as the band's private record label under the name of Vermillion Records.
- Tak Matsumoto: Guitar
- Koshi Inaba: Vocals
- Masao Akashi: Bass, Manipulator from ZERO onward
- Masayuki Nomura: Recording Engineer
- Ryoichi Terashima: Voice Direction
- Ikkoh Tanaka: Drums from ZERO through Ai no Mama ni Wagamama ni Boku wa Kimi Dake wo Kizutsukenai
- Hatakeyama "hakkai" Katsunori: Guitar Technician from ZERO onward